Belinda Song

Belinda Song, singer-songwriter, film/music producer and published author, is a Polydor signed recording artist now releasing music internationally through Epic Sonic Music. She is represented by BMI and has a music catalog of over two hundred compositions. Belinda has also starred in several films and is the Founder of Belaire Private Capital, Brand Ambassador for GLOW Beverages (partners w/ Kylie Jenner and QB Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys,) and Music Ambassador for CADILLAC Blackwing Race Team

Excerpt From "The 4th Angel" - Romance Thriller by Belinda Elkaim

"The 4th Angel" (c) 2022 Ovation Publications. All Rights Reserved. Coming soon to a Barnes N Noble near you.


Prologue
True love in its simplest form can move mountains. A scientifically cultivated form of pure love, as the compelling driving force that Tatiana is given, is powerful enough to dismantle segregation and hatred among controversial diversity rooted deeply within different classes of manipulated genotype. 

The repressed class of the original human form, once outcast and prohibited in the New Colony, is about to re-emerge. In order to effectuate convergence, Tatiana must betray her own. To reopen the Gates, she must unlock the secrets of 'The 4th Angel.'  



************
[ On the shoulders of the '4th Angel' is a dark forbidden love - a Secret Society - a Code that has tenuously segregated the world for centuries. Can the perfected formula in molecular morphology resolve the upheaval between the opposition Classes? .... ]

Coming soon to a Barnes N Noble near you. Tentative release 2022. (c) Ovation Publications.

Hiding inside the safe room of his laboratory, Tatiana clings onto her father's leg and trembles at the deafening sounds of a massive chain explosion coming from above. She screams in fright as the floors and walls begin to rumble and she fears that the ceiling might crumble upon them at any given moment. Crying hysterically, she bends her head while shivering and stares into her father's worn out leather shoes.

"Tatiana" her father tightens his fists in anticipation of the worse moment to arrive, "Tatiana" he repeatedly calls out her name but she has become non responsive. Her eyes are opened wide and her focus remains fixated on his shoes, breathing heavily her lips part to gasp for the rapidly dissipating air. She hears another explosion and shuts her eyes as tightly as she could and chants to herself, "this is only bad dream, this is only a bad dream ..wake up, wake up, wake up!" she mumbles as she prays. 

Realizing that his daughter is in shock, he bends down on his knees and lifts her head so she can see him. Time is running out and he knows he must act quickly. "Tatiana, listen to me," he shakes her vigorously to disturb her absence "listen to me!" he commands, pries open her closed fist and slips a pendant onto her palm, closing her hand into a fist again he engages her stare and speaks solemnly "hang on tight to this pendant and never lose it, in case we get separated, this will be our only link and just remember" he continues bravely and watches her cry, "whatever happens to us today, do NOT lose this. It is our lifeline."

They hear gunshots followed by the screaming of voices; she hears two men screaming at each other in an oddly bizarre sounding and unfamiliar language. She watches her father pull to a stand and begs him, "daddy please don't leave me, please don't leave me here all by myself!" With tears in his eyes he looks down at his daughter, "I will never leave you Tatiana; just remember, never lose this pendant and guard it with your life!"

Shots are fired at the door of the safe room and startles Tatiana to scream again. At this devastating moment her father shouts at the men behind the door, "Don't shoot! Don't shoot! There is a child in here .. I am opening up the door. Don't shoot!" Her father begins to move towards the door; Tatiana refuses to let go of his leg and clings on to him with eyes shut tight. At merely twelve years of age, the disturbance is beyond her comprehension. Her heart is pounding and is about to burst out of her chest, her ears are hurting from the piercing explosions and she is traumatized.

The only thing she is capable of doing at this moment, is to keep her fist as tightly held as possible so she does not lose the pendant that her father is entrusting her with ..... 

 *********************

[ Sixteen years later .... an oddly unusual un-coincident merges the path of Tatiana and Abdul ]


Fatally attracted to each other, the only thing she knows about him is that he is from the Outer Boundary. The only thing he wants to know about her, is the whereabouts of her father and he is ready to do whatever it takes to pry for intelligence from this beautiful enigma with selective mutism.

Chemistry and attraction make no logical sense and she is fatally drawn into someone that she dares not touch ... unless, he touches her first.


'Tatiana's Unspoken Monologue II' - 
[ Excerpt from "The 4th Angel" - Romance Thriller by Belinda Elkaim. (c) 2016/2017 Ovation Publications. ]

"As I sit idly and sleeplessly in the nothingness of the cold brutal night, I shut my eyes and gaze into the darkness behind the veil of my soul. Silence, the intimidating and deafening silence slowly consumes the cruel reality within the loneliness of my being. I hear nothing but a bizarre buzz inside my room as I reluctantly and involuntarily endure the pain of my heart's sob.

Surrendering to his indifference, I no longer have the will to challenge the fate of our unfathomable love. 'Forbidden.' As Angelina my Guardian would warn and protect me from the pitfalls of my selfish undoing. 'Tatiana, do not attempt to cross over the Boundary. The territory line has been drawn since the inception of The Colony and you must uphold the segregation. Our survival depends on you and you must not fail the limitations of our Stature.'

On my shoulders I carry the hefty burden of our existence. Torn between my contradicting emotions that secretly exist, the manipulated strands of genetically altered DNA in my body has apparently mutated. I am in trouble, and I knew that from the instant I encountered Abdul. This is not supposed to happen but trouble began from the moment he reached for my hand.

Curiosity and defiance lured me into a secret adventure into the Outer Boundary and now, it is too late. I cannot extract his image from my mind, and the feeling of his presence continues to linger within me throughout the minutes and hours of my days. I cannot find a way to dismiss the feelings that I have for him, nor can I extinguish the unspeakable yearn for his conquest.  The insatiable thirst for his love overwhelms me and this is not supposed to happen, not to me, and not to anyone within the Boundary of The Colony. Contact with the 'Others' is prohibited and Abdul, from the outer boundary, is one of them.

I miss his presence and am willing to risk my Empire just to see his smile and to feel the intensity of his electrifying touch again. If only there is a legitimate reason to reopen the Gate that has been securely shut for the past decades. But, I am merely the heiress by birth and have no real authority, so even as I possess the Key to the sealed junctions between layers of segregated territories, there is nothing that I can do but to accept the destiny of our ill-fated and short-lived encounter. Unless I attempt to change the structure of the Colony, I will never be allowed to see Abdul again.

Fortunately I do not have to share this secret with anyone. The Guardians think I still suffer from selective mutism, but truth in the matter is, I only choose not to speak. The less they know about the secret encounter and my genetic mutation, the safer I will be.

I foresee inevitable changes and I must prepare for the worse to become. The moment shall arrive when I am ready to accept the risks of losing myself and everything that has been made known to me.........

When time comes .... I will know."