Belinda Song

Belinda Song, singer-songwriter, film/music producer and published author, is a Polydor signed recording artist now releasing music internationally through Epic Sonic Music. She is represented by BMI and has a music catalog of over two hundred compositions. Belinda has also starred in several films and is the Founder of Belaire Private Capital, Brand Ambassador for GLOW Beverages (partners w/ Kylie Jenner and QB Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys,) and Music Ambassador for CADILLAC Blackwing Race Team

Winner Of Miami's Sexiest Author 2013 - Belinda Elkaim

Before a book becomes a book, fully written with twists and turn, surprises, shockers and stunners, it all begins as a simple idea in the mind. Then we plot, develop and grow it into something real, something touchable, like the Miami's Sexiest Author Award that I won on June 22nd.

Well the mind, let me see what I can say about my mind. Besides the fact that I have an IQ of 147, I contradict myself all the time and flip sides between my right brain and left brain. I'm a Gemini Cancer cusp and for those who are familiar with astrology, you'll know what I'm talking about. So let's put it this way, my mind is forever over active with multiple thoughts that orbit around my head. (giggles)

Seriously now, an idea, a vision, a dream for whatever it may be, a book, screenplay, project, business plan or a campaign, it's nothing until we convert it into something real. I'm sure that everyone has a few ideas too, so don't just keep them in the mind, lay them down so you can write up a spectacular life story of your own.

I would like to take a moment to thank my friends for nominating me as Miami's Sexiest Author. Gratitude to the judges, Ellen Jacoby and Bob Rosenberg for the unanimous votes, and to all my fans who voted for me online.

Belinda Elkaim, Miami's Sexiest Author 2013.

PS: Please don't forget to look for my new book "Has Cupid Gone Mad?" susbtitled "War Of Hearts'" .. available at Barnes N Noble, Amazon, Kindle and Google Play.  [ www.amazon.com/author/belindaelkaim



Belinda Elkaim
Winner Of Miami's Sexiest Author Award 2013