Belinda Song

Belinda Song, singer-songwriter, film/music producer and published author, is a Polydor signed recording artist now releasing music internationally through Epic Sonic Music. She is represented by BMI and has a music catalog of over two hundred compositions. Belinda has also starred in several films and is the Founder of Belaire Private Capital, Brand Ambassador for GLOW Beverages (partners w/ Kylie Jenner and QB Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys,) and Music Ambassador for CADILLAC Blackwing Race Team

Belinda Elkaim - An Unforgettable Night At Villa Vecchia

By common disbelief, I am a rather private person who do not regularly attend parties unless I have reasons to. But after enduring a twenty eight days recovery from a heart shattering trauma, I was more than ready to leave the pain behind, 'Flip The Switch' and to step out as my newly re-correlated self.

Cultural and artistic at heart, art galleries, museums and historical landmarks are among my favorite destinations and when Jen suggested we accept the invitation to a party at Villa Vecchia, my first thoughts were the beautiful architectural elements of this monumental construction. If not for the company, I was going for the ambiance and the atmosphere.

As soon as I stepped onto the red carpet at the dock, I immediately felt liberated and as if my entire being was immersed into the energy of the night, I felt free and truly content. At precisely that instant came a moment of revelation, thereon, my attention would only be spent on the lucky and deserving.

The glamour of the evening needs no elaboration but one thing I do have to literate, that evening marked a milestone of my own character development. While sipping the last drop of my third flute of champagne, a mysteriously attractive stranger entered into my life and made me realize, that my life path has altered course and many things are reshaping like the ever changing patterns of the kaleidoscope.

In more ways than one, the evening at Villa Vecchia has inspired many positive changes in my meandering mind, and I'm ecstatic to welcome in the exciting pleasantries of the foreseeable unknown.



Belinda Elkaim