Belinda Song

Belinda Song, award winning singer-songwriter, film/music producer, Polydor-signed recording artist and recipient of 'BEST EMERGING MUSIC PRODUCER 2024 Award.' She is represented by BMI and has a music catalog of over 300 compositions. Belinda has also starred in several films and is the Founder of Belaire Private Capital, Brand Ambassador for VISAGE Skincare, GLOW Beverages (partners w/ Kylie Jenner and QB Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys) and Music Ambassador for CADILLAC Blackwing Race Team.

Belinda Song - Award Winning Music Producer: Reaching For Glory

 ❤️ Hi my friends, I'd like to introduce to you my new song 'Reaching For Glory' - I'm enjoying my role as an Alternative Pop music artist, exploring cross genre potential and creating my own sound. This composition is a fusion of alternative pop rock + dash of synth pop. For this track, I used a strong drum line and paired it with keyboard and synth. Only 3 basic instruments are enough to create a full and expansive sound for this uplifting and motivating song.

On the mastering side, I had a marvelous time unleashing my creativity into this release. The song expands from the center of a strong and confident drumline, and at the choruses, the vocals disburse into 4 separate layers of 8D audio rotating in different directions, creating a vast and impressive audio field that resembles a dynamic 'sonic sphere,' highlighting an interesting combination of layered harmonies. **** Please use headphones or earbuds to experience the 8D audio, you won't hear it through speakers. The lyrics of the song carry significant meaning to me, it's my truth. The words are inspiring and uplifting, with the intention of motivating the audience positively by creating a lasting impression through good energy. Thank you in advance for taking a listen, and I hope to gain your support by including my song in your playlists and other considerations. Thank you so much, Belinda Song.  *** Please use headphones/earbuds to experience the 8D Ultra Surround Sound quality:
@belindasongmusic

New Drop! HOT TRACK "Reaching For Glory' dropping 8.8 ... show some ❤️ ... more on BelindaSong.com luv you all!!

♬ original sound - belindasongmusic