Belinda Song

Belinda Song, award winning singer-songwriter, film/music producer, Polydor-signed recording artist and recipient of 'BEST EMERGING MUSIC PRODUCER 2024 Award.' She is represented by BMI and has a music catalog of over 300 compositions. Belinda has also starred in several films and is the Founder of Belaire Private Capital, Brand Ambassador for VISAGE Skincare, GLOW Beverages (partners w/ Kylie Jenner and QB Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys) and Music Ambassador for CADILLAC Blackwing Race Team.

Belinda Song: News In The Mix

Taking the advise from people who want me to succeed. It is said that I have amazing songwriting skills, great vocals and talent in arrangements. But I have outgrown my home studio; In order to reach the next level of success, I need to give my music the proper treatment.


So, here I am, back at the studio where it all happens for J Lo, Lil Wayne, Ricky Martin and others. Found my new (acoustic) sound engineer, who has created the perfect sound for Justin Bieber, Katy Perry and others. When we were working on my new song, I welcomed his insights and was happy to let him input his energy and vibe into the final mix. I told him, "Please 'flow' with it, you're the boss." His response was, "No, we are partners." Such a great person to work with!

After my ex ruined my relationship with Polydor, I basically 'retired' from music and never thought I'd be in it again at anytime. I resumed music production about four years ago, only as a passion on the side lines, because music is a part of my psyche and will never leave me.

But this time, things will be very different, I'm FOCUSED on songwriting, production and FILMS SYNCING. As a music producer and owner of my own record label, Epic Sonic Music, I'm also opened to the idea of 'signing/helping' other aspiring talent for collaborations.

In the mix, I have a lot to learn for myself!